Unlimited visits (during normal opening hours) for one year to:
- ZSL London Zoo
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
Exclusive member discounts:
- 10% off in our Zoo shops and restaurants
- 10% off our animal experiences
- Free off-peak parking at ZSL London Zoo*
- 50% off car entry at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Discount on the Jumbo Express at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
Additional member benefits:
- Fast track entry to ZSL London Zoo**
- Priority booking and discounts on selected events
- Subscription to our award-winning magazine, Wild About
- Exclusive member communications
- Reference use of the ZSL Library at Regent's Park
And: the knowledge that you're contributing to ZSL's conservation work, helping to protect animals and habitats around the world
More about ZSL
The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) was founded in 1826. It is an international scientific, conservation and educational charity and its vision is "a world where animals are valued, and their conservation assured" Its mission is to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. It does this through its groundbreaking science, involvement in conservation projects in more than 50 countries and also its zoos - ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
London Zoo is based in Regent's Park in London. There are komodo dragons, the newly opened Tiger Territory, Penguin Beach, the Reptile House, Gorilla Kingdom, Rainforest Life , Galapagos tortoises, Buttefly Paradise, meerkats, squirrel monkeys, otters and reindeers. There are also lions & tigers - birds, and an aquarium. Whipsnade Zoo is set in 600 acres of beautiful parkland in the Chiltern Hills, just north of London, in Bedfordshire. It is home to 2,500 animals & 200 species, many of whom are endangered species. Tigers, rhinos, giraffes, lynx, bears, wolves, cheetahs, lemurs, lions, sealions, hippos, red pandas, penguins, a children's farm, otters, pgymy marmosets, pythons and boas, chimps and elephants are just some of the animals you can see.
All pictures copyright to ZSL London Zoo
* Free car parking is only available in conjunction with Zoo visits and is not available on weekends, bank holidays and select peak dates. Car parking at these times will be charged at the applicable rate.
** Fast track entry will be available between 10.00am and 2.00pm on weekends from 6 April - 1 September 2019 via the Fast Track Entrance.