|Historic Royal Palaces
Give a gift that stays special all year round!
We all want to give gifts that are fun, different but also great value for money! Membership to Historic Royal Palaces is the perfect gift; it allows the lucky recipient free and unlimited entry to all six Historic Royal Palaces for an entire year!! Prices start from just £55.
Give a history gift membership with the Historic Royal Palaces
Explore the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle for free, all year round! Membership to Historic Royal Palaces is fantastic value for money and allows you to discover so much more about these six palaces.
Treat a loved one to a gift membership and make their year special and full of great days out. At a time when everyone is counting the pennies, give a gift that saves money every day of the year! You can purchase a gift membership online, just follow the steps to buy a membership and at the end of the process you will be asked if you would like to gift the membership.
Benefits of membership
As well as enjoying free and unlimited access to all six Historic Royal Palaces*, your membership also includes these great additional benefits...
- Exclusive member events
- 10% discount in our restaurants, shops and cafes.
- private members room at Hampton Court.
- free subscription to our exclusive members’ magazine, 'Inside Story'
- and most importantly, you will be supporting the conservation and care of these precious palaces for future generations.
From 1 March 2020, membership prices are:
- Individual - One named adult, 16 years and over - £55
- Joint - Two named adults, 16 years and over - £83
- Family - One named adult and up to 6 named children between the ages of 5 and 15) - £79
- Family - Two named adults and up to 6 named children (between the ages of 5 and 15) - £111
- Life individual - £990
- Joint individual - £1,700
*Membership includes free entry to Kew Palace which is situated within Kew Gardens. To access the palace a Kew Gardens ticket needs to be purchased.
|About Historic Royal Palaces
Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. The charity helps everyone explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society, in some of the greatest palaces ever built.
It receives no funding from the Government or the Crown, so we depend on the support of our visitors, members, donors, volunteers and sponsors. These palaces are owned by The Queen on behalf of the nation, and the charity manages them for the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.